Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: New Doll Dresses

  1. #11
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gorgeous. I love seeing your work. I hope to own some of your dresses one day. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    joelanddeborah
    Guest joelanddeborah's Avatar

    Post

    Wow! They are gorgeous! My very favorite of all is the one on Molly in your avatar picture.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member dollyland's mom's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24th, 2005
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you all sooooo much!!! You are very sweet.

    I have one Felicity dress and one Molly dress on the way

    chrstnwmn7---Yes it is!!!!! I hope you enjoy it. I would love to see some pictures of your Molly in this---

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Tinuviel_156's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 7th, 2004
    Posts
    159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love your dresses! They are all very pretty.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •